Thirteen Highlights of 2006
- 2006 greeted us with the loss of baby Trissi Gabriel.
- Hubby finally bought me a new computer as an early pre-valentine gift.
- This was followed by an overnight trip to Blue Mountain where I tried skiing for the very first time.
- Summer where spent at Canada's Wonderland, where we bought our first season pass. It was good timing, since we didn't know we will be moving out of Ontario later in the year.
From Patricia's first to discovering she is as daring as me... and in trying more daring rides... and here's the picture to prove it... and of course, still daring at the water park.
- Our summer is also filled with out of town trips to New York City...
- An overnight trip to Tobermory, Ontario...
- and back to the USA for a family gathering/reunion.
- I joined and become part of the Thursday Thirteen group.
- And here's my entry about my problem with kids and TV and my new house rules is working perfectly! Now my kids are used to the idea of no TV. Since we moved, buying TV is at the back of our list and kids are not complaining at all.
- I held my first contest and the winner received a $20 GAP gift card. Sorry, nobody won my second contest.
- Of course, the biggest highs of all is our relocation... from Ontario to Alberta! Feels like we are migrating all over again!
- Our new car! [which I haven't blog about]
- December 24, we spent the day on a trip to Banff National Park and Lake Louise. Hubby visited Banff last September, here's what it looks like in the summer time.
Get your Thursday Thirteen code here
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!