This is a mommy tag that I grab from Angel's blog.
- How long have you been a Mom?
11 years and 9 months.
- How many children call you Mommy?
- Girl, boy, or both?
A boy and a girl.
- Did you know what you were having?
Yes on both occasion... but only me and hubby knows about it. We kept it a secret from family and friends.
- How old were you when you became a Mom?
My first was born when I was 27 years old.
My daughter was born when I was 31 years old.
- How long were you in labor?
My son was born 2 weeks early due to pre-eclampsia via C-section.
For my daughter, I decided to give birth via C-section again.
On both occasion, I didn't know what labor feels like. I never really experienced labor pains.
- What’s your favorite thing about being a Mom?
Getting lots of hugs and kisses from my kids.
Getting handmade gifts/drawings from them.
- What’s your least favorite thing?
Helping my son with his French homework.
- Do you want more kids?
Even if I wanted to, I can no longer have kids.
- How many times have you been pee’d on?
- Barfed on?
- Is your child named after anyone?
- How did you come up with their name?
Before I knew the sex of my baby, I've already chosen a girl's name... and decided to match it to a boy's name... that's Patrick and Patricia.
- When your child gets in trouble, who is the bad guy?
I'm always the bad guy in my kids' eyes. The pain of being a mother.
- What is the longest you have been away from your children?
I left my son for 3 weeks when he was 2 years old. Hubby and I went on our second honeymoon to the States.
- Bedtime routine?
Hubby's in charge of that right now.
- Are your toes painted?
Sometimes... when I have the time.
- Last movie you saw in the theater?
It's been ages since I last went to the theater... I usually watched movies at home... last I watched was "Big Stan." Very hilarious and entertaining.
- One thing you will not give up just because you’re a mom?
My day off! I need my time alone.
- One thing you did give up now that you’re a mom…
I had to give up my career when we decided to move from the Philippines to Canada... I never thought I'd be a SAHM but I did for close to 5 years.
- Best Mom perk...
Being there for all the "firsts" in their life... first smile, first step, first doctor/dental visit, first birthday, first immunization,
first communion, first reconciliation, first confirmation....
- Snack, you sneak bites from your child?
Not really... I have my own bites.
- When the kid is napping, you are…
They no longer nap...
- Where is your child(ren) now?
They are both in school... so I have peace and quite time till 4:30pm.
- If I could do it over...
I would take a naked pregnant picture of myself...
I would not have left my son to be raised by nanny...maybe he wouldn't be as hard to manage as he is right now.
I would like to change his study habits so that homework will not be such a pain.