BlogDay posting instructions:
Go ahead- make a new blogger’s day!!!
- Find 5 new Blogs that you find interesting.
- Notify the 5 bloggers that you are recommending them as part of BlogDay 2008.
- Write a short description of the Blogs and place a link to the recommended Blogs.
- Post the BlogDay Post on August 31st.
- Add the BlogDay tag using this link: http://technorati.com/tag/BlogDay2008
- And a link to the BlogDay web site at http://www.blogday.org/
Here's the 5 new blogs that I recently found --
- Susan's Muffled Thoughts --
"When the moon is full and I'm trying to be cool..... even when the moon isn't full and I can't help but be a fool....." Welcome back Susan to the blog world! After being absent from the blogging world for more than a year, Susan is back with her muffled thoughts. She just have a way of expressing her thoughts that makes you think hard.
- Angel's Mind --
When I first decided to create another blog exclusively to talk about ADHD, I stumble upon Angel's blog. A single mom with an ADHD teen age son, Damien. And going through her archives, I've learn quite a few tricks and some helpful guidelines on how to deal with my own ADHDer.
- Michele's Rocky Mountain Retreat --
I found another great photographer. I just love this blog as it contains lots of pictures from the numerous parks we have in Canada. And it gives me lots of ideas on the places to visit on our trip to British Columbia [sometime in the near future].
- Weng's Munchkinmommy --
Another mommy blog that I stumble upon via Litratong Pinoy and a new plurk buddy of mine. I love reading her stories about her 4 year old Abby.
- Sara's It's Lovely! I'll Take it! --
This blog is all about "a collection of poorly chosen photos from real estate listing." Sara is in the proces of deciding whether to move, re-model or make do. You should see the photos in this site, some are really gross and undescribable! Thank God I have a nice small home!