Last week it was a list of funny statuses... this week's about some life lessons...
Just some random wall status that you can put on your Facebook
- Make sure that when you give your heart away, it's to someone who had hands strong enough to hold it forever yet gentle enough to hold it without breaking it.
- Trust is like a mirror - once its broken, its never seen the same again and no matter how hard you try to put it back together, the cracks will always show.
- The greatest mistake in the world is to pretend to be someone you're not in order to please someone else. Have the courage to be yourself, no matter what.
- Sing your hear out. Dance in the rain. Cherish the memories. Ignore the pain. Love and learn. Forget and forgive because remember you only have 1 life to live.
- FOUR things you can't recover: The stone... after the throw. The word... after it's said. The occasion... after it's missed. The time... after it's gone.
- Whether you care to admit it or not, every person that passes through your life changes you in some way, or teaches you something... one day you will know.
- Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what other thinks you are.
- Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.
- I guess the reason we cherish memories so much is because they're the only things in life that can never change.
- Smile until it hurts, laugh until you cry, love like you never have been broken, pray with faith, live in the moment, remember the good times, let go of the bad.
- I'm NOT Stubborn. I'm determined. There's a difference.
- Don't put your self esteem in the hands of others. Know who you are and let your light shine regardless of the opinions of others.
- Did you ever realize that good friends are hard to find, that is because all the BEST ones are already mine!