My teenager

Sometimes I still couldn't believe that I have a teenager already. He is starting to mature, little by little. He is becoming conscious of his weight too. And his interest has moved on from gameboy games to more mature, more violent games. He had been dropping hint here and there that for his 14th birthday he wanted a PS3. He claims all his friends play PS3 only, none of them play Wii or DS anymore.

My answer to that, he should save his allowance as much as he could, and if he can come up with 70% of the price, then I will be happy to pay for the other 30%.

0 comments: